Practical support to keep your business in good health.
Too many people uncover the problems in their business only when it’s too late to do anything about them.
We all know that regular checkups with the dentist or the optician are key to keeping ourselves in good health. It’s the same with your business.
Regular checkups help you to fix little niggles before they turn into big problems. That means you can focus on proactively improving the health of your business, rather than constantly reacting to each fresh crisis.
How healthy is your business?
- Do you review your management accounts/profit & loss each month?
- Do you know how much money you are making per month?
- Are you paying your bills on time?
- Is your sales revenue increasing each month?
- Are you paying HMRC on time?
- Do you do cashflow forecasting?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, you should consider investing in a business health check – before it’s too late.
Take the first step to a healthier business
We’ll start with a Business Healthcheck. We will spend a day with you, on site, taking a good hard look at where you are today.
We’ll review a whole range of things: basic cash flow, profit & loss, processes, staff, risks and contingency measures.
You’ll get a snapshot of your business, with an honest assessment of its strengths and weaknesses. You’ll be clear on what’s working well, and what you need to change. Alongside our report, we’ll create a practical action plan to get you started.
Business Healthcheck £650 + VAT
Keep your business in good health with a monthly checkup.
The monthly maintenance plan includes a one hour phone call or Skype session, where we check how you’re doing and make action plans for the next month.
Maintenance plan £220 per month + VAT.
If you’re interested in coaching for yourself as well as your business, take a look at our coaching packages [link to coaching page].
We offer a discount on our coaching packages for Business Healthcheck customers. Contact us for details.
- The Business Healthcheck includes travel to your place of business, within a 100-mile radius of Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, UK. For locations outside that area, we charge travel expenses at cost.
- Monthly maintenance sessions are by phone or Skype.
Get in touch by dropping us an email or requesting a call back.