Set the right goals, create a practical action plan, and maximise your return on investment – of money, time, and effort.
Has your business hit a plateau? Are there specific weaknesses you want to improve? Big dreams but not sure how to reach them? Let us help you take your business to that next level.
Give yourself time to take a step back. You know your business better than anyone. But sometimes being so close makes it hard to see the big picture.
How have things changed since you wrote your initial business plan – for your customers, your competitors, your own hopes and dreams? Maybe you never felt you needed a plan. But would a a bit more structure and focus help you to grow?
Build your confidence to make tough decisions. Updating your business plan helps you understand what your priorities should be today, and for tomorrow. So you invest your energy into getting where you want to go.
Understand what’s working. A baselined business plan helps you track performance, and see the reasons behind the ups and downs. So you can tackle problems early, and double down on successful initiatives.
Yes, you can write a business plan!
We get it. Business planning can feel too difficult and time-consuming for many business owners.
We can help you cut through the business school jargon, and create a realistic business plan, that’s easy to understand and explain to employees and investors. We will also help with action planning and performance monitoring, so you can see your business plan come to life.
Every business is unique. But for every business plan, we follow these six steps:
- Kickoff. An initial meeting at your premises, so I can understand who you are, what you do, and what you want to achieve.
- Research. We’ll collect everything we can on your business, customers, and competitors to really understand where you are today.
- Analysis. We’ll look for weaknesses, risks and potential opportunities.
- Draft. We will create the first version of your plan.
- Review. You’ll make sure the plan reflects your goals. We’ll revise it until you’re happy.
- Complete. You’ll start putting your plan into action.
- A practical business plan, designed to help you run your business more effectively on a day to day basis.
- Business description
- Mission statement
- Products & services
- Basic profit & loss
- A more detailed option, for when you need a business plan for financial reasons.
- Everything in the core plan
- Plus all standard financial aspects of a business plan.
For all packages:
- The cost includes travel to your business for an initial meeting, within a 100-mile radius of Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, UK. Further meetings will be by phone or Skype.
- If you would like additional meetings at your location, we will charge travel expenses at cost.
Drop us an email with your requirements, or if you prefer you can book a free consultation call – click opposite to book
Putting your plan into action
Once we’ve finished your business plan, don’t feel you have to go it alone.
We offer coaching and mentoring for business owners, and can support you in turning your plan into business success.